- Apply generously and gently massage on the affected area until completely absorbed. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily as necessary.
- For children under 12 years old, consult a doctor before use
- Use before or after sports or exercise to help soothe aching muscles, muscle strain and stiffness
Active Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate 15% (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 5% (Topical Analgesic), Camphor 3% (Topical Analgesic).
Inactive Ingredients: Cetostearyl Alcohol, Cetomacrogol 1000, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate, Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, White Soft Paraffin.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- Store below 86F